Multi Client Research
IDC Multi Client Studies gives value to partners by providing you with local market insights and ready-to-use content marketing assets within a given topic. The study will be based on a survey of about 200 IT managers and department decision-makers in Nordic companies.
Each study contains valuable insights into decision-makers’ perspectives in IT and line departments:
- Trends, drivers and challenges
- Decision-making processes
- Industry statements
- User´s plans for the future
As a partner of the survey you will receive:
- User survey results of IT and LOB decision makers
- Customized “IDC Executive Brief” to use in lead-gen campaigns
- Infographic for use in your thought leadership campaign
- Social media quote to drive awareness
Survey format & target audience
Survey Format and Target Audience
- 200 CxO respondents across all four Nordic countries
- Private companies and public organizations with 100+ employees
- Decision makers in IT (CIO, CDO, CTO, CEO/COO, CRO) and line of business
- 5-7 minute interviews (CATI and/or CAWI)
Next Generation Security 2019
IDC predicts that by 2020, over 90% of European enterprises will use multiple cloud services and platforms. In Q1 2019 IDC Nordic will survey the Nordic cloud-community to acquire insights on multicloud management for 2019
Digital Transformation 2019
By 2020, 45% of Western European security spending will be on vendors that provide an integrated platform approach to security as the threat landscape changes ever faster by technology development, geopolitical tensions and state-sponsored cyberespionage. In Q4 2018, IDC Nordic will do a study on use and expectations of Next Generation Security in the Nordics.
Within the next three years, over half of the global economy will be digitized.In Q1 2019 IDC Nordic will survey the Nordic CxO-community to acquire insights on the digital agenda for 2019.