Companies are increasingly looking very seriously into desktop virtualization as a way to solve their problems around IT management, security, and support that have long plagued them. Besides desktop virtualization, cloud computing could also be seen as the next virtualization revolution as it promises tremendous growth, innovation scalability, and cost reduction opportunities for enterprises, which is critical given today’s economic state.
This year’s Virtualization Conference is designed to help IT and business executives answer key questions about how to effectively leverage virtualization beyond consolidation. The conference features case studies that provide you with practical information on how virtualization impacts storage, networks, desktops, and security. You will get a thorough overview of the benefits and challenges that cloud computing could bring, so you will leave with a greater understanding of the tools and processes being used to manage, control, and optimize your virtualization investments.
Key Reasons to Attend
- Discover how to use virtualization to be more efficient and productive in the current economic environment.
- Experience how to effectively implement desktop virtualization, managing cost, complexity, and control.
- Find out how to deploy security in a virtualized environment.
- Hear all about cloud computing in the datacenter of the future.
- Examine the impact of a virtualized infrastructure on storage.
- Discover cost-effective disaster recovery and business continuity solutions using virtualization tools.
- Learn the next steps in the evolution towards driving maximum value from investments.
- Discover how to control a virtualized environment.
- Explore how virtualization and cloud computing can help "recession-proof" IT.
- Hear how to use virtualization as an enabling technology for SOA, disaster recovery, virtual desktops, and eventually cloud computing.
More information about the agenda will be posted soon.